If you have an urgent - but non-life threatening - medical issue, our same-day services can help ensure you get in to see a doctor quickly.
By appointment same-day services will allow:
- Increased and growing capacity to see patients on the same day they call, with more appointment slots available.
- More predictable service - allowing patients to plan their day around their appointment.
- Shorter waits for patients once they arrive at the Group Health Centre.
Same-day appointments start as early as 9:00am and run as late as 8:00pm, from Monday to Friday.
Appointments can be booked by phone starting at 8:00am on the day of the appointment.
Our first priority is always to try to get you in to see your own doctor - but if your doctor is away or unavailable, another doctor or nurse practitioner will be happy to address your urgent medical concern.
A REMINDER TO ALL PATIENTS: While same-day services are designed to serve patients whose problems cannot wait until the next day, you are urged to please seek care at the nearest hospital if you are experiencing:
- chest pain or acute cardiac issues
- shortness of breath
- acute/severe abdominal pain