myCARE Pilot Project
Please note that myCARE is in a pilot phase, and is currently only available to patients of Drs. Hirvi, Tull, Schamp, Hemy, Fritz, Gieni, Stewart, Bruni and NP Karen Barban.
If you have received an invitation to participate in the myCARE pilot project, you can activate and log into your account at mycare.ghc.on.ca.
What is myCARE?
myCARE is a web-based tool that gives you direct online access to your health care team and your personal medical information using your personal computer or mobile device.
Whether you're at work, on the road, or at home, you'll be able to view test results, messages from your doctor, and key medical information. You can even book your next appointment!
myChart (My Medical Record)
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies, and medical history.
- Request Proxy Access to your family's accounts for convenient access to their immunization records, growth charts and more. Learn more about Proxy Access
- Schedule your next appointment online.
- View details of your past and upcoming appointments.
myResults (Test Results)
- Receive test results online - no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Review health education topics and instructions provided by your health care team.
- Communicate with your health care team* using secure messaging in myCARE.
- Request renewals of your medications online.
*Please note: myCARE is not for emergency communication. If you are experiencing a major medical issue that requires immediate attention, please go to the hospital or dial 9-1-1.
Need help with myCARE?
It's easy to get help with your myCARE account.
Click here to check our Frequently Asked Questions for a quick solution, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 705-253-CARE (253-2273 - Weekdays, 9:00am-4:00pm - closed holidays).
Before you call, please make sure that you have read the FAQ, and that your computer meets the minimum requirements to run myCARE:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/internet-explorer/download-ie
- Chrome: https://www.google.ca/chrome/browser/
- Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/