240 McNabb St., Sault Ste. Marie, ON, P6B 1Y5
Phone: 705-759-5521 - Primary Line · Fax: 705-759-7455 · Phone: 705-759-5521 - Appointments Only
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Mon - Fri 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (lunch) · Sat, Sun Closed
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (e.g. shoulder rotator cuff repair)
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation (e.g. knee and ankle sprains)
- Acupuncture (e.g. for back and neck pain)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation (Vertigo)
- Assistive Device Program for assessments and prescription of mobility devices (e.g. to access government funding for walkers or wheelchairs)
- Custom Exercise Programs
- Male, Female and Pediatric Pelvic Therapy for Incontinence, Prolapse and Pelvic Pain
- Worker's Compensation Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Physical Demands Analysis
- Functional Capacity Evaluation(post-offer)
Billing/Funding Options include:
- Private Insurance (direct billing whenever possible)
Do I Qualify for OHIP?
OHIP funding is available for individuals who meet one of the following criteria:
- Age 65 and over
- Age 19 and under
- Referred for a condition directly related to a recent (within 12 months) overnight hospital stay
- Receives Ontario Works or ODSP
All individuals who access OHIP MUST have a doctor or nurse practitioner’s referral
The referral must be for an ACUTE condition – funding is not available for chronic conditions
What Should I bring to My First Appointment?
Please wear loose, comfortable clothing. If you’re having your back or legs looked at please bring shorts or stretchy pants that will roll up past your knees. If you’re having your neck, shoulder or arms looked at please wear or bring a sleeveless top with a loose collar.
If you’ve been in a car accident and are being treated under your motor vehicle insurance please bring the following information:
- Date of Accident
- Insurance Company Name
- Policy Number
- Insurance Adjuster’s Name and Phone Number
- Completed OCF-1 form
If you’ve had a workplace accident please bring the following information:
- Date of Injury
- Workplace Address and Phone Number
- Workplace Contact Person
- Claim Number (if you have one)
If you’ve had surgery or are accessing OHIP funding please bring your doctor’s referral to your first appointment.
How Do I Make an Appointment for Physiotherapy?
To make an appointment for physiotherapy please call our direct line at (705) 759 5521.
Do I Need A Referral for Physiotherapy?
There is no referral required for physiotherapy services. However, your private insurance may require a referral from your doctor. If you’re accessing OHIP funding a referral from a nurse practitioner or doctor is required.